Happy Bunny Day!

9:38 PM

Hi everyone! First and foremost, HAPPY BEST CANDY DAY OF THE YEAR!  (aka Easter).

Before we go any further, I would like to take a moment of silence for our fallen Munchkin Fresh Food Feeders.

{SILENCE}

We really loved those little guys.




We had a great run, and last night I popped those puppies open to see if I could figure out a better way to clean them, and what I found was worthy of an R-rated horror flick - Stephen King style.  I mean, seriously guys, I almost barfed.

I was then horrified that I have been giving those to my daughters twice a day every day.  O.M.GEE!  The party's over.  Good thing that the girls are starting to move on to nommy-nomming on real chunks of fruit.  I'll pick up a couple of new ones for when their little teefies are hurting them, but the ick factor doesn't make me want to run out and start giving them to them as often as I used to.

*SIGH*

There goes our guaranteed 40 minutes of silence a day.

On to more fun and exciting topics.  IT'S EASTER!

~Disclaimer:  I take no responsibility for my outfit or my hair in the following video.  I had gotten 8 hours of sleep since Thursday due to the fact that Hershey had been fishing all weekend and Emma and Jane decided to tag team who could keep Mama up the longest each night.  Jane won, but Emma sure did give her a run for her money!  I do, however, take full credit for the adorable kids and the kitty cam as Tyson comes in to investigate as soon as I walked out of the room...~


The video is cut short because, well, I can only hold one camera AND keep the girls from eating the fake grass at the same time.







I filled the fake eggs with Puffs and Jane and Emma shakey-shake their little hearts out, until they get hungry from all of that shaking, at which point I simply bust open an egg and throw some puffs around like beads at Mardi Gras.  Anything to keep them from making that whining noise...

Later that day, we made our way to my Nanni's house.  Packing for a whole afternoon out can be tricky, so here's how I did it.

I always put together 4 bags (minimum).  One bag full of the girls' favorite toys, diaper bag, cooler bag, and bottle cooler bag.  Here's what it looks like:




It's insane, but it works.  Then at least I KNOW where everything is when I get to my destination, which is important when the Twincess Tornado blows into town!

And if you're wondering what that cooler bag is that holds ALL of the ladies' fave foods (and dishes AND utensils), it's a YakPak.  If you haven't seen one before, you can find it here.  It is AWESOME.  I received my YakPak in December.  I had been carting my own lunches around in it for a while, and now it carts Jane and Emma's dinners when we go out to try to be social, too.  It's the bee's knees!



In fact, I love my YakPak so much that I have teamed with the makers of this product to host a way cool giveaway!  Here's what you need to do:


I hope that you all had a wonderful and relaxing Easter holiday weekend with those you love, whether you celebrate Easter or not (or if you just celebrate the Easter candy, like me).

Please don't forget to vote!!  Happy {almost} hump day!


xoxo

This review was made possible by YakPak. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.

Please do not use, copy, pin or share any pictures of Jane and Emma.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments